Glass with a reflective metallic coating.
- Regular and shapes
- Outlet cut outs
- Hole drilling 3/16 to any size
- Edge notching
- TV cut outs
- Mirror view transparent for TVs or monitor
A type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass.
- Insulated glass
- Polish table tops to pattern
- Cut size for commercial storefront/door
Heavy glass/shower doors
A type of safety glass that holds together when shattered. In the event of breaking, it is held in place by an interlayer, typically of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) or ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) between its two or more layers of glass.
- Custom size – door/storefront
- IG fab
- Pass through, shape, polish, beveled
- Clear, bronze, gray, white; Solex – 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
- Clear, bronze